250 Gal photo log

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HAHAHA thats funny, it'll start to drag on her that theres nothing in there but itll take a while which is why i said a few months. haha

When my husband was rebuilding the motor for his truck I had a carburetor on my coffee table and a set of headers on my couch for "safe keeping" until he got the money to buy the intake he wanted....It took 2 weeks I went and bought it myself...lol

Well that stinks. But do what you got to do (like not go on vacation. lol.)

update....kinda

Ive not been on for a couple days because ive been working through some things and the outcome is we will be moving to a new place next month, so I guess its a good thing i didnt start up the 250 (things happen for a reason i guess haha). The place were moving to has a somewhat smaller room that the tank will be going in so thatll be challenging. Also, im going to have my sister in law moving in with us so guess what that means....only a month or two of rent before i will have what i need to get the filters and thus get the tank up and running. thanks for everyone whos shown interest though i really appreciate the encouragment!! :D

We'll be waiting for more pics after you move! LOL! I have to move in August too. ;) I miss Elvis, but I am glad I don't have to cart the 75G over there! I am actually donating it to the local science class.

I'll be watching I'm spending a lot of time reading other peoples builds to learn from things that have happened to them so I can prevent them from happening to me... Looks like your going to have a really nice tank.

Awesome, CHAD!!

we got the 210 up and running and all the catfish,algae eaters and tetras have been in there since yesterday with ZERO issues, other then they dont know what to do with all the space now lol. Angels go in today.

Atleast you get to keep the tank.

So have you given any more thought on your inhabitants. May i suggest some sort of spiny eel. Or bichir, if i had a tank that size i would be getting some of the largest species of bichir out there (3 feet long).

So have you given any more thought on your inhabitants. May i suggest some sort of spiny eel. Or bichir, if i had a tank that size i would be getting some of the largest species of bichir out there (3 feet long).

Ive tried convincing the wife to let me get an eel, but she refuses with great ferocity. Apparently they freak her out and with a 250 gal tank sitting next to the tv in our new place...yeah no chance. They had some pretty sweet eels at the store the other day too.

Hey, I got loaches just for bottom feeding, and they creeped me out, but now I love them! Maybe if you just snuck one in there, she would grow to enjoy it?

Back
Top Bottom