250 Gal photo log

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WHAT, they are so cute and have just as much personality as cichlids.

I mean you have a
Fire eel:
fire-eel-500hpx.jpg

Tire track eel:
tiretrack.jpg

Peacock eel:
eel1.JPG

Zig Zag eel:
HalfBandedSpinyEelWFE_Cn0807.jpg

I mean that is only spiny eels and they are just so cute.

Ill send you some Pangio Oblonga's. I got more then any LFS carries thats for sure, they wont stop breeding.

they are trade known as the black kuhlli loach.

they are friggin neat fish, my wife even likes them and she hates anything that isnt deep fried.

Hey, i will take some. My mom wants some for her tank. IF you have any extra.

PM me, Ill be tearing down that tank in a week or two TOPS more then likely early next week and ill count em up, Ive got 4-5 generations of them in my tank. So they range from 1-3"

Update!

So I've moved (just so happens the tank fits in the living room) and rent is cheaper so ill be able to start up the build again. I have decided to cut some cost by going with an Aqua Clear 110 for now instead of a second fluval fx5. This will still allow me to have tons of filtration but at a cheaper cost (compared to a fluval 405) until I can reach enough cash for the second fx5.

Ill post pics of it in the new house tomorrow.

Recap of what I have so far:
250lbs of play sand
Over 300lbs of slate (not sure if ill use it all)
A bunch of fake plants (need more)
2x250 stealth heaters
Malaysian dw (need more)
Ill prob get the ac110 first, start seeding the sponges until I can get the fx5 (prob next month) I know its not the update of the year but it is what it is!!

Its gonna be CA/SA (severum, festivums etc..)tank with some blood parrots, electric blue jack and some tiger barbs and giant danios for movement. Ill have some pictus cats, carryover cory cats and prob a african featherfin...maybe a raphael striped too. Haven't decided yet.

I got 2g ziplocs full of fake plants, natural looking but still fake as a um ......get it.

Ive got tons of that crap here.

Alright so, I've got a slight delima with the pics of it in the new place as I don't get internet/cable hooked up till tues(with Monday being a holiday) and I can't post the pics from my phone so I apologize for that but they're coming :)

Do you have texting on your phone? Then you can send pics. Instead of putting a name to where the pic are going, send them to your e-mail.

Pics

Decided to wait until i got my internet because i didnt like the pics my phone took...anyways heres the set up, bare again but ill be going to the lfs today to trade in my batch of kribs for a nice piece of dw. There is an fx5 for sale around here on CL. but the guy is asking 210...i could just about find a nib one, shipped on ebay for that so im thinking about it. Anyways heres the pics....
SDC11774.jpg

SDC11775.jpg

SDC11773.jpg

PS. MOVING SUCKS!!! I dont ever want to do it again, but i was able to rescape my 29 and add some gold barbs to it..heres the link http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f19/before-and-after-130175.html#post1115981

I love that tank. I was looking at a 150 tall today, I lvoe it but being 6' tall with the stand no canopy yet was out of my reach LOL.

It looks very good sir.

Back
Top Bottom