29 gallon rebuild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What are you planning to use as a background plant? I like what you did with the sand! Dwarf sag should look nice in there

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

What are you planning to use as a background plant? I like what you did with the sand! Dwarf sag should look nice in there

I'm not 100% sure yet, maybe some jungle Val, but idk

since everything in there right now except for maybe the Anubis is Asian in origin so I will probably try to keep it kind of Asian themed, also not sure yet

It all depends really on what the good ol lfs has for sale when I go in there really

Mkk . Where is the rotala going into btw?

It will end up here or in the 25 just have to kinda put it in both and figure out where I like it most if you know what I mean, heck it might even end up in the 10g

I have a really bad habit of moving stuff around alot

Same. I always have to end unmoving fish from my 29 planted and while it doesn't have too many plants it's a pain in the but because I always end up untiring plants

Same. I always have to end unmoving fish from my 29 planted and while it doesn't have too many plants it's a pain in the but because I always end up untiring plants

But as I say what's the point of having four tanks if your not going to play around with them?

What's your definition of having fun. My brother's is swinging a net and uprooting plants for fun. Can't say that's mine

What's your definition of having fun. My brother's is swinging a net and uprooting plants for fun. Can't say that's mine

Definitely not mine either, at least he is semi interested in the hobby, gives you a chance to bond or whatever parents want siblings to do these days

Side question, did the tracking number start picking up for you? The amount I sent should be a little less than what I have in the picture above, but add in a few bunches of crypt wendtii

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep it worked. Thx once again looking forward to the new plant addition.

Speaking of dwarf sag( you mentioned dwarf sag some posts ago) I am getting that and some bacon and some other goodies tmrw.

I meant bacopa. BACOPA. Screw autocorrect, it knew I was vegetarian

I meant bacopa. BACOPA. Screw autocorrect, it knew I was vegetarian

Awesome man your having a great week on getting new plants aren't you? I believe you got some repens from fish wrangler last week right?

And you mean to say you don't eat bacon?!?!? How do you live!?!?

Well I don't eat meat or veggies and fruits ( they taste nasty) so basically my diet is cheese and desserts

Well I don't eat meat or veggies and fruits ( they taste nasty) so basically my diet is cheese and desserts

That's interesting, I don't think I could survive like that

Did some cleaning in the 25 and found some crypt wendti that could be split and I figured it would be good in the left midground area

I think the left side just needs something in this

Some background plant behind the log, and probably going to put another Anubis or some narrow leaf Java fern on the log

Let me know if you guys think this is a good plan so far

And thanks in advance as always

Did some cleaning in the 25 and found some crypt wendti that could be split and I figured it would be good in the left midground area

I think the left side just needs something in this

Some background plant behind the log, and probably going to put another Anubis or some narrow leaf Java fern on the log

Let me know if you guys think this is a good plan so far

And thanks in advance as always

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439327509.871253.jpg
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1439327533.217440.jpg

Edit busted picture uploads

Update: my sun sun canister filter came in today so that's exciting

Dad also told me he ordered a planted+ 24/7 for my birthday so I'll have that in 4 months so that's also exciting

All my Java fern has died on me though, for some reason that plant hates me

But I will keep you posted on future additions

Update: my sun sun canister filter came in today so that's exciting

Dad also told me he ordered a planted+ 24/7 for my birthday so I'll have that in 4 months so that's also exciting

All my Java fern has died on me though, for some reason that plant hates me

But I will keep you posted on future additions

Canister filters are awesome! About the Java Fern, do you have any fish right now? Do you dose any fertilizers?

No fish right now so I have been dosing leafzone and flourish complete

I have never been able to get the Java ferns to grow for some reason, tried it in all 4 of my tanks at some point

Idk if it's just the petsmart quality of the plant or what

I have never been able to grow a Java fern or sword or anubias in my life. I have tried so hard. But I have never lost a s depend or r indicate or something that is supposed to not be able to grow in my conditions.I feel you heck09. Your lucky your parents are so thoughtful.

Back
Top Bottom