29 gallon rebuild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1444328287.230782.jpg
The plants from Hans came in!

The red root floaters were smaller than I realized but they are pretty cool

The Amazon frogbit is huge! I didn't realize it got that big(most of it is in the 10g)

I went ahead and put the Pygmy chain sword in here as well (not enough space in the ten)

And the penywort was a nice size as well, it was a pain to get it to wrap around the large piece of driftwood though but I think it all looks alright

If anyone hasn't ordered from Hans before I would definitely recommend it though

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

View attachment 278967
The plants from Hans came in!

The red root floaters were smaller than I realized but they are pretty cool

The Amazon frogbit is huge! I didn't realize it got that big(most of it is in the 10g)

I went ahead and put the Pygmy chain sword in here as well (not enough space in the ten)

And the penywort was a nice size as well, it was a pain to get it to wrap around the large piece of driftwood though but I think it all looks alright

If anyone hasn't ordered from Hans before I would definitely recommend it though

Tanks looks really good (y)

Han is a really nice guy, I've bought a lot of plants and shrimp supplies from him, and my shrimp do great with his brand of foods.

Tanks looks really good (y)

Han is a really nice guy, I've bought a lot of plants and shrimp supplies from him, and my shrimp do great with his brand of foods.

I'm thinking about filling my 5.5gal back up, and one of my friends said to get all the stuff I need from him if I decided to do a shrimp tank

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom