29 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cb24

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 29 gallon tank and I want to use it somehow. I was just wondering what idea you guys have for it!! Anything helps

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Some clown fish

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Salt, fresh, reef or FOWLR? What interests you? A 29 is getting on the small side for a reef unless you really just want some softens and fish. I know, because I have a 28 cube reef and it's hard to maintain.

Salt, fresh, reef or FOWLR? What interests you? A 29 is getting on the small side for a reef unless you really just want some softens and fish. I know, because I have a 28 cube reef and it's hard to maintain.

I would rule out fresh as this is posted in the SW forum. The only downside of a 29 IMO is that it limits fish to the "nano" category. Not that nano fish are bad, just fairly limiting due to space. Also, with smaller tanks (FW or SW) it can be more difficult to maintain parameters but I've seen quite a few under 30 reefs that flourish.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

Treemanone2003 has the right idea. And yes, this is a SW forum. I would go with either a reef with very easy to handle corals and small fish, with live rock, of course, or a FOWLR, which would be pretty and open. Your choice, but my opinion. My 28 gallon is a full reef, softees, LPS and SPS. My mistake, but you learn. Don't make my mistake.:facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom