29 gallon thread/journal!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i almost got to have the 90 downstairs bc my stepdad wanted cichlids but then they bought a car instead :( i was thinking why the heck would you want a car when you can have fish?

allaboutfish said:
i almost got to have the 90 downstairs bc my stepdad wanted cichlids but then they bought a car instead :( i was thinking why the heck would you want a car when you can have fish?

Lol, ikr? (whoops we seem to be veering off topic... I'll see you in the OT thread!)

oh well this is my thread so i dont care if we get off topc unless it's like a rule not to get off topic or something

Well, your not supposed to... But since it's your thread... Hmm... ? Who knows... Hey... Have you decided what type of filter you want to run on this thing?

i have a tetra 30-60 but i might run a aquaclear 30 or aquaclear 20 with it. oh and lighting is expensive! just thought id say that bc the ligh fixture im getting is friggin 80 dollars!

I'm going with a 60$ one. What shocked me even more was the price of a python water changer... 50 flipping bucks!!!

arent we getting the same fixture 2 24 watt bulbs on fishneedit.com i went ahead and entered shipping and it said 70 something dollars. yea but the aqueon's less let me send you the link

I added a female betta with my GBR and they did not like eachother at all :(

I have never had a dwarf gourami be the least bit territorial..not one little bit. Just my experiences with them though.

I added a female betta with my GBR and they did not like eachother at all :(

I have never had a dwarf gourami be the least bit territorial..not one little bit. Just my experiences with them though.

hmmm might need to look it up myself just to make sure, but i might just leave it out.

allaboutfish said:
hmmm might need to look it up myself just to make sure, but i might just leave it out.

I vote leave it out personally. That tank is going to look awesome enough without a top centerpiece.

Yeah personally I keep 2 centerpeice fish in a 29. Hey that's a good deal on that water changer. Petco has little rebate slips for $6 back on those too which would make it really sweet :)

FYI you can have the goruami and a ram goruami take the top waters and the ram with do the bottom IMO

Back
Top Bottom