29gallon planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BlaseMrNiceguy

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I found this new local freshwater aquarium store today about 10 minutes from my house, it was amazing some of the healthiest fish I've seen at a LFS and they have things most stores don't carry. Anyways one thing lead to another and I now have a 29 gallon planted aquarium started with aqua soil. I bought a nice marineland kit that came with 20 bucks in store credit so I spent the whole twenty plus twenty more on some plants. Will be going back this week to pick up some more plants and driftwood and a few rocks to finish up the plants. I'm thinking of doing micro fish and mini crayfish just wondering how many of each I can put in. More than likely picking up some galaxy rasboras and some chili rasboras obviously im picking up some java moss this week to give them a nice place to hide. So what do y'all think of my plan? Any criticism or thoughts welcome! Btw apparently this store has been online for a while and just got the shop up and running about 6 months ago so check them out they treat their plants and fish with the respect the deserve, www.theplantedaquarimstore.com

Probably going to pick up driftwood this afternoon I am so excited some pics to come soon!

Picked up some manzanita wood today soaking it now, I can't wait to add it

Back
Top Bottom