300 gallon "Outside Corner" Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
300 gallon "Outside Corner" Reef

Clogged up. Too much fast food. I have complications, so it's not gonna be easy. But I've got good doctors.

Thanks for the wishes, you two are my favorite guys and I consider you long distance friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That goes for both of you turkeys on this end too ..... Best of luck Greg ..

Best of luck Greg, my father just recently opted for getting more stents rather than get the recommended open heart procedure, hopefully it will keep him going for a while longer

These days open heart surgery is like a root canal...a walk in the park! You'll be just fine....as a matter of fact, you'll be like brand new....ready for another 20 years of unhealthy eating! LOL.

Thanks Doug. Your right but I'm also a hemophiliac so that raises the stakes some. I've had root canals and still would prefer that! I really appreciate your words of encouragement. When I can I will post my progress.

Sending out positive thoughts your way! Best of luck man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I wish you the best of luck with the procedure Greg. Sorry to hear about this. Doug is right, they have improved on hear surgery alot, I know you'll be fine.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1442936939.685005.jpg

I've dedicated the first beer of my trip in your honor Greg and to a speedy recovery

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Doug ...Lmao ...If it helps any Greg I'm having plenty more beers for you tonite .... Get the heck out of that place and take care of your tank

LOL...good to hear (or see your type) from you Greg. It would totally suck to just get a flat line....Believe me....you've been on my mind.

Back
Top Bottom