35gal reef.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You shouldn't have to feed your leather at all. I've tried feeding my tank with several products, including reef chili. The only results I have recieved is my corals browning out from phosphates, algae bloom, and a small bit of cyano for the first time ever in my tank. I would suggest that you only feed if you have non-photosynthetic corals. It just isn't worth it in the end.

You shouldn't have to feed your leather at all. I've tried feeding my tank with several products, including reef chili. The only results I have recieved is my corals browning out from phosphates, algae bloom, and a small bit of cyano for the first time ever in my tank. I would suggest that you only feed if you have non-photosynthetic corals. It just isn't worth it in the end.

So leathers don't have to eat? they told me to feed it lol

There are a rare handful of corals in the market that are non-photosynthetic. They suck to care for. What kind of leather is it? Check out the soft coral section of liveaquaria.com if you don't know.

Yeah it'll probably be shriveled up again tomorrow lol. First time since I got it both parts have polyps, out. Yeah that one looks close. The polyps are a little different

Yeah it'll probably be shriveled up again tomorrow lol. First time since I got it both parts have polyps, out. Yeah that one looks close. The polyps are a little different

There are so many different varieties It's hard to know. Maybe as it grows it will be easier to classify.

Back
Top Bottom