40 gallon breeder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gouramis! Tetras! Maybe some mollies or platys! You have a lot of options :) a community tank would be cool, maybe with a spotlight bigger fish. And some snails. To help with the waste. Good luck! Post pics! I’m sure whatever you choose will be awesome! Just check compatibility.

Gouramis! Tetras! Maybe some mollies or platys! You have a lot of options :) a community tank would be cool, maybe with a spotlight bigger fish. And some snails. To help with the waste. Good luck! Post pics! I’m sure whatever you choose will be awesome! Just check compatibility.
I would recommend dwarf gouramis for some beautiful color. I have 4 in all the different colors and they have great personality.

For some high energy for the lower level of the tank.... Cories are fantastic! They goof off and swim around all day. I have 9 cories.

Schooling fish.... I have always enjoyed Rummynose. They have amazing color and constantly moving. They have bright red faces with black and white striped tail.

These are all fish I have enjoyed in my community tank.

Back
Top Bottom