40breeder stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks good so long as they're juvie angel's. . Funny it has it at 45 gal??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It's ok I guess as long as you religiously do water changes. Like Brookster said you're likely to have an issue when the Angels grow. That tank will be extremely "busy" and lots of movement, too much IMO, but I personally prefer understocked tanks with one school of something and other individual fish but that's my taste.
On a side note, how in the world did you get to AqAdvisor?!?!?! Every time I try to go on it, it gives me a grey screen and an error message.

Sent from my iWishiHadaPhone using Aquarium Advice

Would it be better to remove the thread fins or replace them?

I like Threadfins, it's really up to you on what to do as you don't really have an issue with it, just ya know, busy lol. I personally wouldn't remove them, maybe just keep them and move around some other fish you're sort of on the fence about?

Sent from my iWishiHadaPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'd drop the cherry barbs and guppys. Barbs are spazzes and guppys are targets..

I'd drop the cherry barbs and guppys. Barbs are spazzes and guppys are targets..

+1 Barbs love nipping (especially angels) and three guppies won't really add much pizazz anyways.

Namirah?Canadian, Eh??

Back
Top Bottom