5.5 gallon tank,Any ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fishman3 said:
how about goldfish

Are you being serious, or sarcastic? I'm just asking because I can't tell through text, I'm not being snippy.

Goldfish have a minimum of thirty gallons for the first fancy goldfish, 20 or thirty, can't remember. But one of those. Then ten gallons per additional fish. Regular, such as the feeders, need a pond.

Bettababe1011 said:
Are you being serious, or sarcastic? I'm just asking because I can't tell through text, I'm not being snippy.

Goldfish have a minimum of thirty gallons for the first fancy goldfish, 20 or thirty, can't remember. But one of those. Then ten gallons per additional fish. Regular, such as the feeders, need a pond.

She's right

holy cow I thought they were like guppy,once I find hood for my tank i'll two guppys in it.Sorry for being so wishey-washey and indecisive

You're fine. They're top dwellers, and kind of messy. You might want to consider getting ghost or red cherry shrimp

I have a 5 gal that houses a male Betta, 5 Neon Tetras and an Otto. They are very happy!! I will have a pic comming soon!

I also vote for a shrimp and snail tank. :) All those fish on that list are unacceptable in such a small tank.

You could put all sorts of shrimps in there it would look very cool. i love looking at my shrimps and am planning on buying more.

Back
Top Bottom