5 gallon Nano Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I can find a way to get rid of it then I am planning on ordering 2 occeleras clownfish, torch coral, hammercoral, and a few zoanthids. I may add more fish later

The two clowns is considered 'too much' already fish wise...we have 2 in our 6 g and that's all we are going to have. So make sure you pick the fish you want for sure sure. How is the cyan? We had red cyano and our snail took care of is surprisingly. We were also putting too much phytoplankton for our duster...

If I can find a way to get rid of it then I am planning on ordering 2 occeleras clownfish, torch coral, hammercoral, and a few zoanthids. I may add more fish later

i hate to be the barer of bad news but even 1 clown should have 20 g maybe you should do some more research before you start adding fish ....

The two clowns is considered 'too much' already fish wise...we have 2 in our 6 g and that's all we are going to have. So make sure you pick the fish you want for sure sure. How is the cyan? We had red cyano and our snail took care of is surprisingly. We were also putting too much phytoplankton for our duster...

that is really bad to have 2 clowns in that small of a tank......thats like putting a blue tang in a 30 g tank deff a no...nooo

You hear 'yes it's ok' and then 'no don't do it' from different people. We understand they are going to need a bigger thank eventually and we will part with them...my parents have a bigger tank. Right now they are super tiny and prob the happiest fish I have ever seen...thanks for your concerns.

Back
Top Bottom