55 gallon stocking idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cool thanks for the links. it may come to that. i went to another lfs and they had some but medium sized and not very many. i could tell one male for sure. i did get close to getting them but didn't. i have two more lfs to check tomorrow. i have a blessing of being withing 40 minutes of like 4 lfs and several big box pet stores.

i don't know i have the worst luck with stuff like this. i can pick some of the most common things to want to have or own and when i want them it doesn't exist or something.

i almost last night came home with a couple oscars. i don't remember seeing tigers that were all black with their stripes being like old yellowed pearl. i really wish i would have grabbed them but better then not.

well i finally found firemouths today. have to give a nod too todd's tropical fish in denver, co. thanks for the info everyone.

if i can find my camera i will throw up a pic. they are really cool.

Neptunes in denver has a great selection too todds is awsome definetly betters service at todds!

i like neptunes too. both have been around forever. i miss pet ranch in centennial. my mom worked there even pregnant with me 30 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom