For Sale: 75 or 55 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sparky74

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 55gal and 75gal. One is for sale.

The 55gal is less than a year old(maybe 8 months). It has black trim and comes with black metal stand.

The 75gal says it was build in 04 as per sticker. I picked it up on craigslist a short time ago, cleaned it, but haven't set it up yet. I did fill it with water and let it sit for a week and no leaks. This one has a homemade log stand.

The 55 is currently up and running and was to be transferred to the 75gal, but I came across a used 125gal, which was what I was originally looking for, so....well, you know how it goes :lol:

I need to keep one for the sump, but the other can go....Don't care which one to be honest. Just need some $$ to offset the 125gal.

So if you need a 55gal or 75gal send me a pm and maybe we can make a deal.

I live in NE PA, and will deliver for a reasonable fee(40mpg's helps).

I also have several practically brand new HOB filters to go with tanks if needed ;)

Thanks

:fish2:

I'll post some pics tomorrow (y)

Last edited:
although i would LOVE another tank, i'm not sure where I would put it, and i'm working on stocking the three tanks i have. what i do need a a canister filter for the second 55gal. what HOB do you have? and are you willing to part with them and not a tank? just let me know either way. thanks! :)

although i would LOVE another tank, i'm not sure where I would put it, and i'm working on stocking the three tanks i have. what i do need a a canister filter for the second 55gal. what HOB do you have? and are you willing to part with them and not a tank? just let me know either way. thanks! :)

I have:

1 - Aqueon 55
2 - Aqua-Tech 20-40

Both are approximately 8 months old, but only used for maybe 2-3 months.

I'm really interested. How much for the 55 with stand and how much for the 75 with stand

Back
Top Bottom