75g Planted Tank Build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, update: I finally received a photo of the stand so far. Things have been slow going as my boyfriend's brother has had to have surgery and has been picking up extra hours in the last couple months. There's not much left to do except stain it and throw on some cabinet doors but here's the progress.IMG_3437.jpg

So, update: I finally received a photo of the stand so far. Things have been slow going as my boyfriend's brother has had to have surgery and has been picking up extra hours in the last couple months. There's not much left to do except stain it and throw on some cabinet doors but here's the progress.View attachment 296946

Looks like he's done a good job! [emoji106] you'll be up and running in no time

I'm very excited, I had to keep reminding myself that the wait would be worth it in the end and now that I'm seeing it I'm even more excited than when I began this build!

Stand will finally be finished and delivered to me this weekend! Phew! Way behind on where I planned to be by now but that's alright, better late than never and the quality is outstanding!IMG_3669.jpgIMG_3668.JPG

It's built with beer, Obviously it's going to be perfect ;)

Looks great! I really like the dark stain he's used!

Thanks guys!! I love it so far and I can't wait for everything to come together...

Lol! Exactly what I'm thinking, just wishing it wasn't built with PBR [emoji12]
Stop it... Your making me thirsty!
[emoji39]

Yay! You're back in business! That's a really nice stand. I'll bet it weighs a TON!! [emoji4]

Looks awesome! Very ADA style :) when are u setting everything up?

Back
Top Bottom