800 gallon L - Shape Custom Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is amazing! A big hole in your wallet though I would assume. Very nice all the same ;) I also think it's time for more pictures :whistle:

Having some issues with my lighting system.

Will post up pics after I get it figured out.

Installing my commercial mrc skimmer soon. The thing is huge. Just about 6ft tall.

audifusion said:
My led drivers failed.

Sheesh your lighting has been a challenge. Hopefully still under warranty right?

Also for the skimmer did you end up getting an additional pump? The tank looks good

My fish are doing really well.

My shark is growing and healthy.

Excited to get the lights working.

Seeing your shark makes me miss mine! I bought him as an egg from the LFS and after having him 3 months he hatched into a baby bamboo shark just like yours!

Attachments

• image-73200884.jpg
    image-73200884.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 741
Jeremy S. said:
Seeing your shark makes me miss mine! I bought him as an egg from the LFS and after having him 3 months he hatched into a baby bamboo shark just like yours!

here's sharky. My daughter named him.

He's super healthy.

doesn't bug the other fish at all.

Attachments

• image-4090295797.jpg
    image-4090295797.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 687
  • image-3972254436.jpg
    image-3972254436.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 658
I have been following this thread for awhile, Right now living in an apartment doesn't allow me to have a tank nearly this sized but I can dream :D my question for you about the shark, I was always told you needed a rounded tank so that the shark does not slam into the corners? is this a problem for you?

my tank caused a car accident last night.

because of where it's located, it's easily visible from the road, so it draws a lot of attention, even from drivers.

A car rear ended the car in front of it because he was looking in at the tank and not the road,lol. No one was injured, and the driver came into the clinic afterwards to see the tank up close, and booked an appointment to treat his whiplash.

This tank is literally paying for itself!

my tank caused a car accident last night.

because of where it's located, it's easily visible from the road, so it draws a lot of attention, even from drivers.

A car rear ended the car in front of it because he was looking in at the tank and not the road,lol. No one was injured, and the driver came into the clinic afterwards to see the tank up close, and booked an appointment to treat his whiplash.

This tank is literally paying for itself!

:lol:funniest thing i read all morning!

Back
Top Bottom