90 gallon start!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here's a pic often when I got it and then a couple months later:

image-767910393.jpg

image-3398872959.jpg

It's kinda hard to tell the anemone from the rocks in that 2nd pic cuz it's gotten so dark. :)

Hmmmm.... Idk if I want a clearish one a red one or a green one or what.

Mines "green", but now that it has darkened up, only the very ends of the tentacles are a little green. Still love it, though. Wish my clown would love it. Lol. Stupid clown. Haha

And BTW, none of them should be clear, ever- no matter what type. If its clear, don't buy it cuz it has expelled its zooanthella and is severely stressed and probably dying. Even the palest of nems are supposed to be tan in color, not white. Good luck!!

Well it's not clear. It's just an awesome translucent green color but not clear. Just kinda shimery lookin haha.

So 2 of my cleaner shrimp are pregnant... Any way I can raise the babies? Or is it way more trouble than its worth? Any good articles on how to do it in case I ever decide I want to?

So 2 of my cleaner shrimp are pregnant... Any way I can raise the babies? Or is it way more trouble than its worth? Any good articles on how to do it in case I ever decide I want to?

I have two and they alternate molting every week, after each molt they produce a clutch of eggs and I thought it might be kinda cool to try. After looking into it I discovered that cleaner shrimp are one of the more difficult shrimp to raise. I think I may attempt it one of these days because I could do something just right and be very lucky but I doubt it. I just think of it as free coral food every week.

Good luck if you decide to try.

Okay. I might look into it. I'm 18 and am free most of my week so I might decide to try it on my free time.

I'm so excited to see my brothers faces on Christmas. I got them a 20 gallon long reef tank to share. It's already up and running but jut has some coral and a coral banded shrimp. One of my brothers wants to grow coral and one wants cool fish haha. This should be perfect for them

I'm so excited to see my brothers faces on Christmas. I got them a 20 gallon long reef tank to share. It's already up and running but jut has some coral and a coral banded shrimp. One of my brothers wants to grow coral and one wants cool fish haha. This should be perfect for them

I got my girlfriend fish tank stuff and my cousin got a biocube . Not only is it addictive, it's contagious.

Khij159753 said:

Thats awesome man are they twins? The will be stoked!!!

Haha nope not twins. One is 16 (the one that likes coral) and one is 9 (the one that likes fish) :

So I didn't say anything but Wednesday I got a green BTA and it seems to be doing okay right now. Also this weekend I'm planning on gettin a goat fish, a sun coral, and maybe a brain coral. Any opinions?

So I didn't say anything but Wednesday I got a green BTA and it seems to be doing okay right now. Also this weekend I'm planning on gettin a goat fish, a sun coral, and maybe a brain coral. Any opinions?

Sun corals are NOT photosynthetic so they require feeding everyday, other than that I see no problems with the other 2 things

Okay. Idk for sure we just care for them at my lfs and we broadcast feed then once a week we target feed.

Back
Top Bottom