Adult Ozelot sword

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rkilling1

Aquarium Advice Addict
(Long post)First off, this is embarrassing for me to say, but this plant DOES have some BBA on it. Last week after I finally setup my pressurized CO2, my plants grew so much that my system flow diminished to the point were BBA started to tank ahold of my tank. So some of the leaves of this plant have BBA on it.

This was part of my main plant, but today I removed it to trim the roots and noticed the plant had spit into two. So, this is why you are seeing this post.

So you may say, "Then why are you trying to trade this plant". That's a valid question. If you don't want it, don't PM me. I just don't want to have to throw it away. It is a very beautiful plant and I am sure there are many people who know how to deal with plants with BBA on them. The leaves/plant are very healthy.

The BBA is dead/dieing. It has turned grey and is falling off, but I cannot guaranty that all the spores will be died prior to arriving in your tank.

again this is an: Echinodorus x. 'Ozelot' sword.

I am looking for something with any color. The plants DO NOT have to be in any great shape. I can bring back pretty poor plants as long as they are not melted.
(TRADES ONLY)
Since I will be shipping the sword, you might as well pick up something else:

Asian ambulia
Bacopa caroliniana
Bacopa monnieri
Cabomba palaeformis
Didiplis diandra
Echinodorus bleheri 'compacta'
Echinodorus quadricostatus
Glossostigma elatinoides
Heteranthera zosterifolia
Hydrocotyle leucocephala
Hygrophila difformis
Hygrophila polysperma 'Rosanervig'
Limnophila aromatica
Limnophila 'green'
Lobelia cardinalis
Ludwigia repens
Micranthemum umbrosum
Microsorum pteropus
Microsorum pteropus 'Windeløv'
Myriophyllum simulans
Rotala rotundifolia

Here are pics of the sword:

The center piece of my tank.
pearl.JPG

The whole plant.
fish13.jpg

New leaf (notice the BBA)
fish10.jpg

The wonderful color of the new leaves.
tank75(10).JPG

I have never shipped plants before, so any tips would be appreciated. Randy.

Back
Top Bottom