Albino butterfly bushynose pleco?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Methinks you mean longfin ABN? They're pretty commonly available, generally hardy fish, won't bother much of anything other than rival male BN. They do eat algae all their lives (unlike the common pleco) and should be fed veggies a couple times weekly. I use canned green beans, they sink on their own and are gone by the next day.

Ummm no I mean the albino butterfly bushynose pleco, I'm getting it off of thatpetplace.com if u would like to see what I'm talking about. It's really crazy cool looking :) I like weird fish haha!

If you mean longfin albino bristlenose pleco I have one. It's only a baby about an inch and I love him! I have heard the longfins are a little bit more sensitive than the shortfins though. Something nipped the tail off my poor little guy but it's growing back slowly. I have 5 bnp altogether. I feed them peas, green beans, bloodworms, brine shrimp, shrimp pellets, algae wafers, fish flakes and what ever else the other fish might get.

Chasnkevin4ever said:
Ummm no I mean the albino butterfly bushynose pleco, I'm getting it off of thatpetplace.com if u would like to see what I'm talking about. It's really crazy cool looking :) I like weird fish haha!

That's definitely a longfin albino brisstlenose pleco.

Ya, people come up with all sorts of names for fish hoping to make them sell better (particularly pet stores) then jack the price up. You can certainly find the same fish for less $ elsewhere. With FedEx shipping from PA 1 fish from thatpetplace will cost you about $50. You can get 5 of them on aquabid shipped Priority Mail from NC for $53.
Do you have barbs or other fish that will chew up those long fins?

toddnbecka said:
Ya, people come up with all sorts of names for fish hoping to make them sell better (particularly pet stores) then jack the price up. You can certainly find the same fish for less $ elsewhere. With FedEx shipping from PA 1 fish from thatpetplace will cost you about $50. You can get 5 of them on aquabid shipped Priority Mail from NC for $53.
Do you have barbs or other fish that will chew up those long fins?

No it's going in tank with guppies and Bolivian ram. Where could I get one cheaper, I'm all about saving money. I got two kids, I need the extra money lol!

This is the pic of the fish I want as they call it albino butterfly bushynose pleco lol. Maybe thats why I couldn't find any info on it last nite!

Attachments

• image-2198883675.jpg
    image-2198883675.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 96
ask severum mama if she has any in stock...... she usually has an ongoing "in stock" thread in the for sale section.

Back
Top Bottom