Albino cory catfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishdude15

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone, I have one Albino Cory cat and a guppy in my new 20 gallon tank (yes i fully cycled and everything) but my question is what vegges and live foods can i feed him. He is small and new and im getting a few more soon.

Glad to see you're getting more, they do much better in groups. :)
Mine don't care much for veggies so far, but they love their frozen blood worms and brine shrimp. They get bottom feeder sinking pellets for the most part, and the frozen stuff a couple times a week.

I'm assuming kuhlis?
I'd guess probably not, as they are both social and bottom dwellers, and will be competing for space in a 20 gallon. Better to stick with one or the other, and give them a decent sized school.

I have albino cories, they're brilliant to watch :) mine tend to eat a bit of pretty much anything - I give frozen blood worm, brine shrimp, peas and they love stealing my plecos algea wafers. They just tend to scavenge anything that I put in for the other fish lol. Only thing they didn't touch is cucumber but my bristlenose pleco had attatched herself to that straight away anyway lol. One of mine was tiny when I got him too and now he's getting a lot bigger. I'm assuming you obviously know they do better in groups of 4+ so that will probably make him less shy if he's nervous at the moment. Mine love playing in my bubble stones too :)

My albinos love blanched cucumber and spinach that i put in for my plecs and snails.

Any other cool ideas for fish to add to the fairly empty 20 gallon?

Back
Top Bottom