American muscle or import??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oscar98

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok. So since me and a friend (surfer) have opposite opinions on this. Whats yours?? American muscle or import? I have some respect for a couple imports. But ill take my muscle cars any day.

68' charger rt?? Yes please
68'-69' camaro?? Thank you

No imports for me lol. Whats yours??

Ok. So since me and a friend (surfer) have opposite opinions on this. Whats yours?? American muscle or import? I have some respect for a couple imports. But ill take my muscle cars any day.

68' charger rt?? Yes please
68'-69' camaro?? Thank you

No imports for me lol. Whats yours??

Totally agree, muscle rules. Civics and sentras ruined my liking for the imports although they are not true imports, they just give the rest of the community a bad name. Every RiceAmatic out there can drive themselves off a cliff I can't stand it. Did you know peel and stick vents as well as a NOS bumper sticker is good for 75-100+ HP???

I honestly hate people that generalize imports as "ricers". That's like generalizing all Americans as red necks. I love imports, from skylines to supras to s2000s. Don't call me a kid, I know more about cars than you will ever know.

I honestly hate people that generalize imports as "ricers". That's like generalizing all Americans as red necks. I love imports, from skylines to supras to s2000s. Don't call me a kid, I know more about cars than you will ever know.

Im just messing lol. I do respect some imports. Mostly nissan and the higher ups like ferrari. But i would take a muscle over any of them

I'm not into the ugly riced up Hondas. I'm into the slammed, lowered, negative cambered cars with deep dish rims. Like this

Attachments

• image-3587368375.jpg
    image-3587368375.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 15
Muscle cars, my favorite mustang 67, or 2010

Camaro 65 or 2013
But some imports are nice too

I hear ya, my rant was at the minority. Unfortunately the minority is the VISIBLE majority. Not many people can afford to be driving around in a suped up STI or if their SUPER lucky a GTR. That wasn't an attack at you Damped so don't take it personal. The Ricey appearance I hate, and even supras fall victim to it unfortunately. It's a great machine but ricers real downtrodden it's physical reputation.

Yeah I understand I'm just a defensive guy lol. But you do understand my point of view.. I might be buying a r32 GTR soon, hopefully I can get it for cheap.

!968 Chevy Chevelle Malibu SS 396 cubes-375 horse. Close ratio 4 speed w/hurst shifter, header dumps, traction axle bars and 4.11 rear end. My first new car ordered from the factory with all those goodies. It was before the days of Ralph Nader. If it had the same technology now it would be pushing about 600 hp. It was rated at high 12's in the qtr. back then. So for me muscle. If I drove it hard I would get about 8 mpg! LOL
I DO like some of the hot imports too. OS.

!968 Chevy Chevelle Malibu SS 396 cubes-375 horse. Close ratio 4 speed w/hurst shifter, header dumps, traction axle bars and 4.11 rear end. My first new car ordered from the factory with all those goodies. It was before the days of Ralph Nader. If it had the same technology now it would be pushing about 600 hp. It was rated at high 12's in the qtr. back then. So for me muscle. If I drove it hard I would get about 8 mpg! LOL
I DO like some of the hot imports too. OS.

No import comes close to the true beauty of chevelle. My friend rebuilt an original 1970 SS with his father from the ground up. Last I remember him saying was it was in the 600's as well. He was gonna add nos to make it 800! Poor kid lost his father 3 years ago and is trying to rebuild an original shelby (shell) they started before he passed. Everytime he steps in the garage he breaks down and barely gets to tighten a few bolts, sucks.

Here is my strip car, it's a 2002 Z/28 with full exhaust including kooks LT's, 92mm FAST intake, 92mm ported throttle body, 222/.585 comp cam, 4:11 rear end which is good for 11.149 @122.5mph.

Attachments

• 00r0r_k9efej6kCfW_600x450.jpg
    00r0r_k9efej6kCfW_600x450.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 10
  • 01616_hgdHcRqAijj_600x450.jpg
    01616_hgdHcRqAijj_600x450.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 11
Muscle I can't wait for the 2014 corvette stingray to come out.

image-2225980022.jpg

Attachments

• image-1801450142.jpg
    image-1801450142.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom