Angel fish bullying ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bracey87

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Had a pair of angels sadly one passed away a week or so ago..... so today I went and got two angels and the one I already had has been darting at the other two (new to the tank) is he being a bully or jst showing interest which will soon calm down thanks

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Bully, that's is his tank he doesn't like new comers. What size is this tank?

I know what you mean and yes if I have to choose it would be my original and it's a 140 litre here in UK but Googled it and it come up about 37-38 imperial gallons ?

What else is in the tank with them?

Pictus catfish, hifin pleco and a red tail shark all very placid till the angel turned on the two new angels the other fish really haven't paid any notice of the new angels thanks for the reply

Keep an eye on them but they may just be establising a pecking order. Rearranging the tank may help.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Keep an eye on them but they may just be establising a pecking order. Rearranging the tank may help.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks for the reply rearranged the tank it didn't make a difference but thanks for the tip anyway BUT today I have noticed the angel is very plump think she might be holding eggs would this explain her behaviour ?

Back
Top Bottom