Any Canadians?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a salt guy in the 175g I have a powder blue tang, one spot foxface, 2 percula clowns, cleaner wrasse, zebra barred goby. In my new cube I just put in a lawnmower blenny. In the qt tank I have 3 blue green chromis

Hello Canadians, I live in Ottawa. I have several tanks that are all freshwater

Hey iam from tecumseh ont

Anyone close and what type of fish do you keep

Hello, I am from Markham Ontario. Keeping cichlids. I am have a saltwater aquarium that I am starting aswell

Are you Greater Toronto Area people on gtaaquaria.com? It's the best local forum. Not that active in terms of chat but very active buy/sell/trade area. Check out Duzzee.ca as well.

Are you Greater Toronto Area people on gtaaquaria.com? It's the best local forum. Not that active in terms of chat but very active buy/sell/trade area. Check out Duzzee.ca as well.

I gave never heard of it but I will check it out. Thanks

canadians?

Hello I am from Newmarket Ontario. I have 4 aquariums and I keep many different fresh water fish species. My favourite are the catfish.

West-Island of Montreal here. getting into it, but hard to find stores with staff that knows their stuff.

PM me with your best stores in the greater Montreal region ! thanks!

Back
Top Bottom