Any endlers advice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheSmallFish

Aquarium Advice Freak
Any endlers advice would be nice. Because I am planning I am getting some in a 10 gallon tank.

Endlers are almost industructable. They are very prolific need proper filtration and water changes. They will likely as a colony out grow the 10 Gal. I tend to feed live or decap brine shrimp daily followed by mostly high protein flake food such as Ken's earthworm, beef heart, chicken liver, black worm and guppy mix. If you have ever tried Ken's Fish flake food you may wish to. You can get 1/4-1/2 poud of those listed above for between $4-$7. $20 bucks and your Endlers can eat until your 110 years old.

Also, unless you want to seriously sell them, don't spend a ton on N-Class. Many advertised as N-Class really are not and the mixed genes from K & P Classes don't impact their not eating fry. With proper food and a little cover all the fry will survive. I currently breed Black Bars, Chillis, Blonds and Yellow Jackets. I have some of most up for grabs all the time.

Attachments

• Black Bars 173[1].jpg
    Black Bars 173[1].jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Chilli2016.jpg
    Chilli2016.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Blonds-1.jpg
    Blonds-1.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Yellow Jacket_Endler.jpg
    Yellow Jacket_Endler.jpg