any one have a strange combo of fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
here's some pics. husband got me this aquarium for my b-day a few years ago.
36993-albums9382-picture37093.jpg

36993-albums9382-picture37091.jpg

36993-albums9382-picture37090.jpg

36993-albums8518-picture32682.jpg

36993-albums8518-picture32678.jpg

36993-albums8518-picture32706.jpg

36993-albums8518-picture32710.jpg

36993-albums8563-picture44466.jpg

36993-albums8563-picture44464.jpg

don't have pics of all the fish but showing a few. as you can see i've had some of these fish for almost 3 years. very lucky. :)

here's some pics. husband got me this aquarium for my b-day a few years ago. don't have pics of all the fish but showing a few. as you can see i've had some of these fish for almost 3 years. very lucky. :)
never ever leave that man you are so lucky! Whatta excellent tank! Your DG looks like a big version of mine !!! Love all the fish!

Your dwarf gourami looks like a cross between a blue and. Regular . I want it lol

hey thanks everyone. i really enjoy all the aspects of fish keeping and especially all the nice people on this site. everyone is so willing to help and share their knowledge. it's lots of fun. :)

Oh! I forgot that I have a little 2" flowerhorn in my community tank as well. He's in with a few young angels (about nickel sized), 4 female Bettas, some cories, BN plecos, and swordtails. I've had him in different community tanks since I got him at about half an inch so I believe that why it works, because he's used to them, but this by no means will be a permanent home for him. I have tank ready and waiting for him and my other FH (divided) for if/when they get too aggressive to be in with other fish.
Works out really well now though, the most harm he has ever done is bite plant leaves when they dangle on the surface, he's actually the biggest Woose in the tank - always swimming up by the front waiting for me to come over and feed him, and occasionally nibbles on my hand while I'm working in the tank lol

I dont have now, bout many moons ago i had no idea what i was doing and i had a tank with an african butterfly, puffers, angelfish, goldfish, shrimp, albino frog, mollies, snails, loaches, neons, icant even remember what else. I performed no water changes ever. I never had a single fish die and had this tank running for 4 years before i moved. I bought whatever looked cool and put it in the tank. Somehow it worked.

Back
Top Bottom