Anyone have thoughts or concerns?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissGurnus

Aquarium Advice FINatic
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1435269151.237350.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1435269170.519407.jpg

I noticed these white spots on flint this afternoon.... (Wasn't there this morning) Its not ich i know that for sure, sini thinks its a scrape and I agree with him but was curious what the rest of you might think. I did a change on Tuesday so water parameters are good. He's acting fine so far. Any advice or thoughts are more than welcome!

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

I know they are terrible pics but I couldn't get anything better :/

The rocks in there aren't razor sharp but I could definitely see them being rough enough to scrape up a fish that rubbed too hard up against them, like if he got too excited about food and hit the rocks rushing to get it or something. I'm just worried that it could be caused by a pathogen, maybe something bacterial, but it doesn't look like it and he's apparently acting normal.

Mm, look like a normal scrape from what I can tell from the pics. Mine has done that a few times when i have ha my hands in the tank an such.

Thank you! He's dear to us so I just wanted an outside opinion

Back
Top Bottom