Anyone remember fishchannel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Libralynn1013

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Love the hobby. Due to instabilities in life I had to leave for a while, but I'm finally ready to start again. I currently have a 17 gal long and two 20 gal. A .5, 1.5, and a 2.5 gal. Housing 3 gouramis(two blue one Paradise), a goldfish, a common pleco, 4 tiger barbs, and 2 mystery snails. ((Many came with the 17 gallon tank. )) The two 20s were a gift from family leaving the hobby. Now my dilemma is that I have all these tanks but not sure where to start with really getting them set up. I want a gourami tank. And I want a planted tank. I want a native tank. I want a predator tank. I want a showy tank. I also want to make use of my small tanks. And have a 10 gallon incoming. So many wants, so few tanks. Where do I start!?

Welcome to the forum. You suffer the true hobbyist's dilemma. It will come around, one tank at a time.

I the goldfish and pleco came with one of the tanks. Tiger barbs and gourami are my additions

Back
Top Bottom