AqAdvisor Fault?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishguy1111

Aquarium Advice FINatic
It's all about the foot print, aqadvisor takes into account where the fish you selected are going to spend the most time, if they're all mid water fish than a 40 breeder has more swim room, it is wider than taller. A

That's because a 40B can actually hold more fish than a 55 because it has more surface area. Length and width make for more capacity than height. IMO I'd take a 40B over a 55g any day unless its for Angels or Discus. I've seen a 50G long too that was awesome. OS.

Huh, i never came close to thinking of that. Do you have any suggestions for what other fish to put in? thx for the help

I would look at nano fish for a ten. I know they're common, but in a small tank a nice strain of fancy guppies is hard to beat for lots of action and fun watching the babies grow and color up. You could order N class Endler livebearers. They are small, colorful and there's always a market for the true N class. You can find breeders on line. 2 or 3 Pygmy Corys would do great too. If egglayers is what you want, look at celestial pearl danios and pencil fish. OS.

I would look at nano fish for a ten. I know they're common, but in a small tank a nice strain of fancy guppies is hard to beat for lots of action and fun watching the babies grow and color up. You could order N class Endler livebearers. They are small, colorful and there's always a market for the true N class. You can find breeders on line. 2 or 3 Pygmy Corys would do great too. If egglayers is what you want, look at celestial pearl danios and pencil fish. OS.

oh, sry i made a typo. i meant fish to put in the 40B link to aqadvisor. But now i am considering fancy guppies.

thx

Back
Top Bottom