Aquarium lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for all your help guys but I'm gonna go with Big Tex and his light strips. You guys were a great help and I appreciate it! I'll let you guys know how it works out, will keep you guys posted.

i know its "all in one" i have these 5m reels in my store with the controllers, their version of white is a combination of red, green, and blue, not a true white led,

yes its on the remote for the "white" setting but look at the options below, its just a various combination of intensities of red, green, and blue, not a separate white led.

this is what you need Fishman, 2 strips come in one purchase its true white 5050 smd and true blue 5050 smd

2 Super Bright LED Strip Tape SMD5050 Black PCB Car Sign 12VDC US Seller "New" | eBay

White light is the combination of all those colors

Big Tex do you have those LED strips you posted a link to? Are they still set up on your tank?

I don't my man, I had em on a 20gal breeder I had a while back I have led pods on my 30gal now. Just adhere the strips to the cleaned reflector white, blue, white, blue, and then run your leads together to the switch then your power supply to the switch and your done.

What do the ends of the strips look like, are they just bare wires do they have plug-ins/ what do the plug-ins look like? My dad is helping me with everything and I'm trying to lay it out so I can know what I need to look for.

What do the ends of the strips look like, are they just bare wires do they have plug-ins/ what do the plug-ins look like? My dad is helping me with everything and I'm trying to lay it out so I can know what I need to look for.

They should have black and red leads coming out of one end, just put all 4 reds together on the switch and run the black straight to the power supply.

Back
Top Bottom