Aquatic Experience Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fish wrangler

Aquarium Advice Addict
Anyone planning on going? I am hoping to talk my dad into going one day. Seems like a great place to meet some of you!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I think I might try to make an appearance this year, it's in November right?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I offered to volunteer at the Chicago Killifish Association table. You can probably find me there but I'm not certain about going all 3 days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

When they say exhibits and show floor activities is that the seminars and where I can buy things?

I believe so. I know all the new stuff coming out will be there and they have a lot of guest speakers lined up. There's a website somewhere for it

Ok I just looked at it and you're right it's not what one would expect. I don't think there will be stuff for sale put if you click education it lists who speaks when and the topics. If you want to purchase things the GCCA swap is Sept 13. It's huge and worth going. Www.gcca.net

Really not sure yet. A few things need to line up just right. But im workin it.... Im tryin.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Does anyone know if tickets are available at the door or do you have to pre order them?

I'll probably be going!

Don't know about the tickets, I'm assuming they are at door

Officially going tomorrow! :D:D I have orientation until ~2:00pm and after that I'll be out.

So who is going? I can't be the only one!!

Have fun dude! Hope you enjoy! I have the Tampa Bay Auction coming up which is no where near as big as yours but still will be fun and my first auction. Be sure to report all your findings and if any Aa members plz tell!

Sent via the power of my aching thumbs
Cn

I'm already seeing some exhibits I want to visit, Fluval, Finnex, Eshopps, DustinsFishTank, and Current USA are just some I'll be at.

I probably won't end up going. I don't really feel up to it. 2 hour drive each way kinda sucks the fun out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom