Back in for my kids and me of course

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ddgcg

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Have had few tanks in the past all salt, not sure why i didnt start with fresh which i hear is easier. Last tank i had a coral banded shrimp take out all my fish and me and the wife felt discouraged and sold that setup. Recently saw my daughter(3 yrs old) was liking seeing fish swim, like when go by koi ponds and on tv. So took her and my son to a fish store to browse and well with finding nemo movie ended up with a tank with clown fish and now they want a larger one to get dory. Started small with a 10g pretty sure will be upgrading in near future and do corals and get so more things. Not gonna lie me and my daughter sit and watch them eat and move around. For me its more of checking health but find it relaxing and peaceful.

Great to see the love of aquariums and families!!! Special bonds of families doing wonderful activites together. Look for an Aquarium Society Club near you (when the pandemic is calmed) you can share this fun with others!!! The hobby needs more kids to learn about it and love it

Definitely need a big tank for Dory. HUGE really, but you probably already know that with all the SW tanks previously. There are some other fish which are super color, like maybe a Coral Beauty Angel, named Angel??? hahahaha!

Back
Top Bottom