bait for snail trap?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Only if you have a giant tank, clown loaches get big.
Trust me, assassin snails don't overpopulate the tank, and maybe the LFS will buy them back from you.

Yeah I just been researching and assassins are definitely the better option aren't they. Will I get away with just 2 to clear up a 30g tank?

Depends on how fast you want them out. I'd go with three. One for every ten gallons of water.

Ok I just want to keep them to a minimum. I can live with 3. They'll leave livebearer fry alone yeah?

Assassin snails are your best bet im waiting for mine to come in!

They don't bother anything but other snails.
They DO reproduce though, so check around your heater for the eggs. The eggs look like tiny pieces of square paper with a blob in the middle, and mine lay theirs stretched from the heater to the suction cup clamps that connect the heater to the wall.

dkpate said:
They don't bother anything but other snails.
They DO reproduce though, so check around your heater for the eggs. The eggs look like tiny pieces of square paper with a blob in the middle, and mine lay theirs stretched from the heater to the suction cup clamps that connect the heater to the wall.

Dkpateare you still selling assasin snails n for how much if you are thank you!

try ghost shrimp,theywiped out my snail population.there also cheap. :evilbat:

The only bad thing about ghost shrimp is when they reach adult size they can kill off your fish population because they get huge

the only ghost shrimp that kill fish are long arm shrimp which can look like ghost shrimp when the are young.and arent ghost shrimp.

Oh that's crazy your very knowledgeable about bettas you should try it out I bet you would be great at it have you ever considered it?

No, they all look the same, but if you had only one it would be okay.

Nah, I don't want to breed bettas, I know what happens with them and people who don't know what they're doing.....I couldn't live with myself. :(

Back
Top Bottom