BC29 and my Zoa garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
Scored 2 more large/medium colonies of zoas from my buddy for free. Amazing how different they look in my tank as opposed to the tank in the store. I credit that to the light :)

image-502718302.jpg

image-538572427.jpg

Andrew McFadden said:
Another stunning tank from Dino :) I hope when I do mine it turns out as good as yours ;)

Thanks Andy!! I'm sure yours is gonna spot on!! You and I both know it!! Oh and ummm... Have you noticed?

A certain number?

;)

Convict2161 said:
Scored 2 more large/medium colonies of zoas from my buddy for free. Amazing how different they look in my tank as opposed to the tank in the store. I credit that to the light :)

Wow! That looks AWESOME!

Looks great!
I've been reading up on sw, and reading the sw forums for a cpl months. And this reallymakes me want to get one up and running. im so jelous lol.
And u should put a fts up.
:)

Deejay62 said:
Wow! That looks AWESOME!

Thanks!!

22engine said:
Looks good bro. Nice score

Thanks brother!! You made me do it lol. Told my wife a fellow brother is in my rear view coming up quick! Haha!!

gman42 said:
Looks great!
I've been reading up on sw, and reading the sw forums for a cpl months. And this reallymakes me want to get one up and running. im so jelous lol.
And u should put a fts up.
:)

FTS tomorrow with a GOOD camera. I'm gonna make an album and link it!! :)

Stay tune!!

Enjoy your night everyone!!

Thanks brother!! You made me do it lol. Told my wife a fellow brother is in my rear view coming up quick! Haha!!

Stay tune!!

Enjoy your night everyone!![/QUOTE]

That's funny. But don't worry got more planned for next week :). Waiting on that FTS have a safe weekend

22engine said:

Stay tune!!

Enjoy your night everyone!!

That's funny. But don't worry got more planned for next week :). Waiting on that FTS have a safe weekend[/QUOTE]

You too brother. We had a little scare today. White unknown powder in a private home unmarked in a manila envelope. Had bomb squad and Haz-Mat there. I forgot how uncomfortable those suits are. 5 hours later and after testing it came back as a paper substances.

All is well.

Be safe.

Back
Top Bottom