Best algae flakes for rainbow fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have some spirulina flakes that I get from a bulk supplier that I use. The first ingredient is spirulina algae.

When you go shopping around, just look at ingredient labels, they will tell a lot.

Yeah, everything in the tank (angels, various tetras, several rainbows) eat it... i usually rotate between garlic flakes, nls thera + a, and the omega one veggie flakes.

Ya I have the same nls oellats as you. I read the rainbow fish eat algae and veggies. Also they eat real veggies. I gave them some peas before. Do those veggie flakes have algae in them?

i feed all my fish omega one veggie flakes. they all like it.

Their ingredient list-

INGREDIENTS: Whole Salmon, Black Cod, Halibut, Whole Herring , Fresh Kelp, Spirulina,,Wheat Flour, Lecithin, Astaxanthin, L-Ascorbyl-2-Phosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Natural and Artificial Colors, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement,Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Biotin, Inositol, Tocopherol (Preservative), Ethoxyquin (Preservative).

Omega Sea: Veggie Flakes

I bought that thanks, how often r u supposed to feed frozen bloodworms

Back
Top Bottom