Best book or place to get coral info.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brenden

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am wanting info on which corals can be placed close together and even touching. What is the best source fir this info? I have always had enough room that I did not have to consider it. As I add more corals I will eventually need to start placing some closer together.

A 525g tank and you want to know where to find..."info on which corals can be placed close together and even touching." Can you say way over the edge. Maybe an intervention might be in order. :lol:

I like Sprungs book for the easy quick reference for ID and charts, but not much for narative.

So, how far away is the 2nd mortgage to finance this hobby/addiction? Kids eating ramin noodles and generic mac and cheese yet?

Have fun, :wink:

I recommend the Borneman book. He also hangs out on ReefCentral, so you can ask questions there as well. Good general species (if possible) information.

Looks like the aquarium corals book is the one to check out. It will let me know what corals can be close to each other?
Afilter: I had 2 NSX's and a motorcycle as a previous addiction so I am still financially in the good. :wink: I did not want the boys to grow up wanting that and end up wrapped around a tree. SW is a better hobby for them. :) It is definitely a addiction though. Can never get enough. I may have to speed up the time frame for the new improved larger tank. :D

I was gonna suggest the same books Steve has. Great books and I feel a must have. (y)

Back
Top Bottom