Betta companions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can imagine! I would be freaking out if I had that situation! Luckily, now you know better, and won't make the same mistake.

Which is why I am doing lots, no tons, of research before I get my new aquarium. I won't be losing any fish from ill information. If I do lose any fish, it will be because it was inevitable, not because I didn't do my research. I understand what you're saying, and now I take back what I said about the nerve of people. It is too common, but some employees don't know better, or don't really care enough for the fish. There are plenty of reasons that people will give you incorrect info, but yes, that is your job to correct it yourself, and don't follow it.

I'm pretty sure we've all done it. I am totally reliant on my iPhone when I get into the fish store now. Being able to google search while I am right next to the tank, confirm the species and check the details of the fish - as well as check forum results for personal experiences with the fish - is invaluable.

When I cycled my first tank it was done with fish and I still have them. I've stocked fish together that have killed each other. The only thing you can really do is that once you do find out there's something you're doing wrong, you learn from it. :)

I'm pretty sure we've all done it. I am totally reliant on my iPhone when I get into the fish store now. Being able to google search while I am right next to the tank, confirm the species and check the details of the fish - as well as check forum results for personal experiences with the fish - is invaluable.

When I cycled my first tank it was done with fish and I still have them. I've stocked fish together that have killed each other. The only thing you can really do is that once you do find out there's something you're doing wrong, you learn from it. :)

They should make some fish app for the phone. Crazy kids and your scary technology :)

Haha this is an app for iPhone! A ton of these forums are, when I google search at the fish store, it tells me it's iPhone ready! 100% agree, iPhone saves lives, especially my fishy:)

Yup, I wouldn't be saving up for another aquarium if not for the iPod app.

Damon Salvatore is awesome. Enough said.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom