Betta names!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Obsessedfishlover

Aquarium Advice Freak
I decided to dedicate this to vatilla who comes up. With great beta names and I want to know your unique betta names too!!!

Well thank you, Obsessedfishlover. What colour are you thinking your fish will be?

Uhm... Here are a couple off the top of my head:
Rouge
Flame
Rosafarben (pink in German)
Nanook

Sounds good! I might have to renamed Kados to Elsewhere if I want to keep my head. My friends hate his name and when I suggested Elsewhere they jumped at the option XD

Close to "Elsinore" beer! I watched Strange Brew last night lol. Elsewhere, very neat, I like it.

My fish was named after the son character in the series "the United States of Tara", Marshall. Nick named mush

I have a naming system for my male Bettas, they're always named after famous artists. So far I have Van Gogh, Rembrandt, Picasso, and Warhol. Only one of my females so far is named, and that's Mona Lisa. Gotta figure out names for the other girls.

I don't really have a very active imagination, but I usually name mine after movies:
Raja (Aladdin)
Primrose (hunger games)
Another one is my crowntail male King ( get it, CROWNtail) lol and my baby betta is named miracle, because it's a miracle he's alive after my friend didn't feed him for a month an he thought he was dead. (he also never did a water change) :(

I don't really have a very active imagination, but I usually name mine after movies:
Raja (Aladdin)
Primrose (hunger games)
Another one is my crowntail male King ( get it, CROWNtail) lol and my baby betta is named miracle, because it's a miracle he's alive after my friend didn't feed him for a month an he thought he was dead. (he also never did a water change) :(

I like your names!
My son named our red veil tale 'Lightening' after Lightening McQueen from the Disney movie Cars! ;)

Back
Top Bottom