Betta showcase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good morning all,

Wanted to stop in before I headed out to the subway to go to work to introduce my half-moon Betta - Ro'.

Hope that everyone has a great day.

J

Attachments

• image-3369800342.jpg
    image-3369800342.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 100
  • image-895709505.jpg
    image-895709505.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 105
Twinkletoes69 said:
This is Inigo Montoya (princess bride, anyone?), my new betta. So named because he's the most aggressive betta I've ever come across.
Yeah, unfortunately, Ray, my betta from my earlier post, died a couple of days ago.
Still, I'm kind of falling in love with Inigo, despite his continued attempts to jump out of the water and bite me when I feed him. (yeah, betta bites really are unexpected, aren't they? Freaked me out)

Nice Pics of Inigo Montoya.

BY the way, that is the hottest name for a Betta ever. Very fitting.

J

That is a sweet fish. Lol mine looks a little battered bless him. We did truely save this little guy or I would of shopped around for a more extravagant one I think he is a little simple as he hung around with my mollys for weeks before he realised he wasnt one lol He is called Thor :) ...

43095-albums2142-picture14237.jpg

GoldenPlecTony said:
That is a sweet fish. Lol mine looks a little battered bless him. We did truely save this little guy or I would of shopped around for a more extravagant one I think he is a little simple as he hung around with my mollys for weeks before he realised he wasnt one lol He is called Thor :) ...

That's awesome that he thought he was a Molly. LMAO

J

Sidebar.... For the last few days I have been trying to get a picture of Ro' - the half moon betta - laying on his leaf hammock but he gets active when I get close. Does anyone have a picture of their betta using the hammock?

J

This is Simon my 16 year old daughter's male crowntail in his 5 gallon with new java moss and duckweed.

Attachments

• simon01-1-2.jpg
    simon01-1-2.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 110
Simon strutting:

Attachments

• simon04-1.jpg
    simon04-1.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 98
  • simon05-1.jpg
    simon05-1.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 110