BIGGEST TANK YET!!!!100 gallons!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
but thats not going to keep the bugs in they will just get away, also you will have water sprayed all over the place.
i will make a solution for that, it will be clear fiberglass, plastic, glass, or screen door neting.
discus arnt cheap. you will always be paying at least 40$ each for ones without color, however for good looking ones you are looking at 70$+
i know they are expensive that is why they are not on of my first choises
Not true ;)

There is deals out there!

I got this 3 inch red for roughly $38-$40..

http://i.imgur.com/hYN7g7c.jpg

Keep a close eye on DiscusHans and Aquabid. Those deals go fast.

Caleb

i can pay a price like that

Last edited:
Just so you know, you can have an oddball tank. You just have to take the time to find some small oddballs. You can keep a knife fish in there. Look up african knife fish.

Not true ;)

There is deals out there!

I got this 3 inch red for roughly $38-$40..

http://i.imgur.com/hYN7g7c.jpg

Keep a close eye on DiscusHans and Aquabid. Those deals go fast.

Caleb

+1

There is a breeder near me that sells beautiful discus for 20$ each, and the LFS sells nice looking discus fir 43$

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

+1

There is a breeder near me that sells beautiful discus for 20$ each, and the LFS sells nice looking discus fir 43$

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing
20 dollars? Why so cheap?

20 dollars? Why so cheap?

Mostly because it's a rural area, so the demand for fish is fairly low, and most people don't want to spend that kind of money for "just a fish"

Fishobsessed7

Just so you know, you can have an oddball tank. You just have to take the time to find some small oddballs. You can keep a knife fish in there. Look up african knife fish.

yea i was planing on keeping smalller odd balls, but i tink i will scrap this plan though, i will wait till i get a realy big tank like 400 gallons and get some big catfish, and some arowanas

i can pay $20 for discus that would be great, i don't care if they are only 1 or 2 inches, noting will eat them, and they may be a little less money,

what brackish fish could i put in my tank with some archer fish?

i can pay $20 for discus that would be great, i don't care if they are only 1 or 2 inches, noting will eat them, and they may be a little less money,

what brackish fish could i put in my tank with some archer fish?

I'd do 2 inchers minimum. Even 2 inch need to be fed 2-3 times a day

Caleb

i think i will do discus, corys and cardinals and mabby some rumynose tetras

wow really dose nitrates, crasy, i do diy root tabs and excel in my tank, but i will be doing planted, very planted.

Back
Top Bottom