Breeding Betta's !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea I have a store and as well adequate housing for when I need too separate males , also I have thought about shipping but not sure , yet I was thinking in using aqua bid .

Also If I do go that route as Internet I will use Kijijji , aquabid and probably Craig's list as . Trust me I have thought of almost every possible option . And I may keep some Males as well .

I have researched , and watched breeding technique from home breeding right up too the way the farm breed as well and also the Thai way as well lol

It's fascinating!

Nice! I find breeding bettas interesting and would love to try it once. Space and time however is probably going to prevent that for a while, not to mention Cute Fish (my sons male betta) is more of a good personality hulk than a beauty(y)

Just put the heater too keep it between 73-75 •F :)

So after about 1 hr of her being in the she already has vertical strips now instead of horizontal . She is progressing . She must like the male haha

Haha :) what's your male look like ? :)

Well here is a picture of cute fish. He is quite big and burly in body, ragged in finnage, and is usually a mud/mauve/purple color. My son thinks he is the most wonderful thing in the world. I think he is a bit ugly, but friendly!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1391052290691.jpg
    1391052290691.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 1391052577461.jpg
    1391052577461.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 54
Well here is a picture of cute fish. He is quite big and burly in body, ragged in finnage, and is usually a mud/mauve/purple color. My son thinks he is the most wonderful thing in the world. I think he is a bit ugly, but friendly!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

He huge!

Nice colouring , and yea he looks well fed haha

:) , I'm going to let the girl out of the vase when I get home , hopefully

The more and more I see of other peoples beautiful fish, the more I like my betta's personality. :D

Back
Top Bottom