Brenna ' s fish room basement build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was it 2 day express? The idiotic thing is that 2 day priority can take any amount of time and they still won't refund you.... Poppa is still trying to get a refund for the fish that the post office literally destroyed completely without delivering.

Priority. I'm sure I won't get anywhere. The person who made a special trip to my house was pretty upset when they handed the package to my dad because of the date and it said "live fish". I think postal workers do things purposely to get even with "the man".

Brenna

I forgot to mention something I'm excited about, but then it doesn't take much. This came today. Now I can take credit cards and PayPal at swaps or in person at any rate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1452221634050.jpg
    1452221634050.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 48
Suhweet... Gotta get me one of them doohickeys

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've had a PayPal business account for over 10 years so they sent it free. AT&T wanted $25. Just look at PayPal Here and maybe you can get a free one too.

My lady said she has a square pay card slider around here somewhere. But ill definitely look into that.

My lady said she has a square pay card slider around here somewhere. But ill definitely look into that.

I didn't compare rates. This is pay per swipe. They have different rates for different accounts. You should take PayPal on your website at least. Buyer protection that PayPal offers customers helps with sales imo. I used to have a lucrative ebay business when I was away at school like 10 years ago. Lol I've sold pet products for away long time, but the fish selling and breeding on this level is new for me.

Brenna

So I found and transfered the last L333 to its new tank. Here it is hanging out. I hope now that they have their own tank I will get some spawns.

Here is a statue in a park in downtown Roanoke, VA. I don't know what it means.

Attachments

• 1452240236147.jpg
    1452240236147.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 1452240246803.jpg
    1452240246803.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 1452240530639.jpg
    1452240530639.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 54
That artist has a phd in molecular biology and biochem...funny. I was in Roanoke not too long ago I didn't see that

That artist has a phd in molecular biology and biochem...funny. I was in Roanoke not too long ago I didn't see that
Wasn't in the nicest section of downtown. It's a park between some buildings. I was wandering with my roommate trying to follow GPS on my phone to find a restaurant. Lol

Brenna

Traded in a bunch of plecos and red guppies and got this 40b
Setting it up now. It will house green phantom plecos and the black schultzie corys or whatever they are. All of them as I have them in 2 tanks. I think I have 13 total. Not sure how I'm going to do electric for now.

Supposed to pick up the 75g tomorrow morning barring a snow storm.

Attachments

• 1452300446350.jpg
    1452300446350.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 49
I'm pretty pleased with my sword plant. I have many but one is very large, growing out of the water of my 55g. I removed the one next to it to put it in the 40b and found 4 runners on the back side of the huge sword. I had no idea they were there. This means swords for the 75g when they grow a bit more. Still working out heaters in my head and I know what I will do with the electric for now. I have one GCFI power strip and one industrial extension cord that I can plug into an unused outlet. Didn't hang the light yet or add any driftwood or caves yet. Just now filled the tank and it's cloudy. Needs to sit for awhile. I did rinse my pfs sand but you can't ever get every bit of dust out really and still be abke to pay your water bill here.

:dance:
NEW TANK!!!
:dance:
You're doing good separating your stock!!!:angel:

I'm hoping when I combine the two groups of black corys they will start spawning. I know they'd sell, now whether for as much as orange lasers is yet to be seen. Had to qt the newest corys for a month. As for top dwellers I'm going to grow out a guppy strain in the new 40b eventually but deciding which one. The 75g will house the L201 now that they can get out of qt and with them will go some of my rainbows. I'm going to try mop spawning with the boesmani and the turquoise.

Too many new posts to keep close tabs though i try to keep up, so I'll just ask, are you're green phantoms breeding?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app
I'm in the same boat. Can't keep up with everyone. The green phantoms are too small yet. Only 2 to 3 inches, so not sexable yet but I have 6 so I hope to have at least a trio out of that. They've been in a 10g for a month long qt. Time to move. Too hard to keep the 10g clean and it's on the bottom on a stand so the siphon doesn't work as well. Just not an ideal setup for them.

Brenna

Yeah I understand. I'm totally interested if you get them going. I can order them from my lfs but I love to support fellow hobbyists.

Yeah I understand. I'm totally interested if you get them going. I can order them from my lfs but I love to support fellow hobbyists.

Oh me too. You get better prices and healthier stock imo. I try to promote independent sellers.

Brenna

New tank, everything is still floating.

FTS of 55g rainbow tank. The massive sword is where the runners came from. I'll move the smaller sword when I get the 75g set up. Need more concrete blocks, 8 more actually and another piece of wood or two and more electric. I'm getting a second dedicated circuit when the old due feels up to rewiring things. I'm lucky he can do this stuff. I've met people who pay a lot for all the electrical work. GCFI outlets aren't cheap but labor would cost a lot more of I wasn't getting it free.

Attachments

• 1452308663807.jpg
    1452308663807.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 1452308671849.jpg
    1452308671849.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 1452308680518.jpg
    1452308680518.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 46
Back