Bribo's 20 gallon rimless reef/Eventual 40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm hoping along with a gold torch :D

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

There was, and might still be, a golden torch for sale up at sea cave in Erie that I wanted to put in my tank the last time I was up there. Besides it being expensive, I just don't want to put something like that in my tank until things are more under control with nutrients. That won't happen until the future upgrade and ro/di being back in my reef's life. Thankfully, there is always long term planning.

Oh I understand that. Killing expensive things is never a fun way to go

The bonsai was my first ever acro got it for $15 jist to see if I could keep it alive. The guy at the lfs put one in his dt at the shop and it died and then he put one in his tank aat home and it died I have the only frag left

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hey now you can charge him $15 for a piece once it grows out :p

saw a single head gold torch on rare reef ,
i so wanted it but I just didnt want to spend $150. thought that was a bit overkill price wise for a single head ,

Wow $150 for 1 head?!? That's crazy expensive. I'll probably be picking up a 1-2 headed one for $40-50 at the frag swap :D

i thought i read it wrong there just insane
well i got me a goodie last night
got this long tentical nem wife found him $5. and brought home he's about 6 inch
img_3045528_0_7503f334bd8a33071cbabef87e928e02.jpg

i thought i read it wrong there just insane
well i got me a goodie last night
got this long tentical nem wife found him $5. and brought home he's about 6 inch
img_3045537_0_7503f334bd8a33071cbabef87e928e02.jpg

That's pretty cool! Great deal on it for sure! I may try to get a nem again one day...

sweet ill take one of each lol
looks great
now that just makes me want to add more color
i definitely need more reds / blues / yellows you just convinced me :D

Back
Top Bottom