Bronze Cory Eggs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laser

Aquarium Advice Addict
I think these are cory eggs based on the images I have looked at. I noticed my neons nipping at my anubius which is out of the ordinary for them lol. Once I saw the cory eggs I quickly re-set up my empty 10 gallon. Anything I should do? I already plan on changing half of the water every day. On one site I found a guy who put them in a breeding net and suspended the net at the top of the tank and let an airstone gently bubble below it.

Attachments

• DSCI0176.jpg
    DSCI0176.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 99
The corys have been hatching. I think there's 20 so far but I can't really count them all. I've waited a day to begin feeding them because apparently they need to consume the rest of their egg before needing to eat. I have been changing 50% of the water everyday but now I'm afraid to vac the bottom of the glass for obvious reasons.

Cool! What does one feed Cory fry? And do they look like mini cories? I saw some bn Pleco fry that looked exactly like mini bnp, but most fry that i have seen seem rather bland and indistinguishable.

Bronze Cory Fry

I'm feeding them cyclop eeze. I don't know if this is good or bad but they love it. Since I got so much advice on what to feed them how could I go wrong? I have somewhere in the number of 30 fry and they are starting to take on the shape and behavior of corys searching for food.

Attachments

• DSCI0182.jpg
    DSCI0182.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom