bulbs....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nycfatcow

Aquarium Advice Freak
im thinking of buy new bulbs for the coralife Pc fixture. Only could afford 2 bulbs at the time so...wahts more important..the actinic light or the 10,000ks? i think imma replace one of the sets with 50/50's....what do you think? TIA

ohh yeh for the coralife fixture..is there a difference between the 55watts and the 65 watts?

55 and 65 are usually interchangeable. BTW, I found a place on ebay that sells 4 55 watt bulbs for arouf $55 shipped. 10k, actinic or 50/50.

Depending on how much actinic you want. Get 2 50/50's if your unsure.

Jebo/Odyessy.. Ive seen them..
it kind of depends.. if you want more impact.. I would replace the 03 with the 50/50.. thats just me though.. :p

The bulbs I saw were not made by coralife but as long as the pins are the same - square 4 pin or straight 4 pin, the manafacturer should not matter.

hmmm i actually heard from someone that jebo lights are really cheap and not worth the money... i heard for the jebo lights they put blue tints on them to make them look like 03's. I dont know thats just from waht i know... i was thinking of replacing them with coralife bubls....?

the light "fixtures" have problems from wiring..
the Jebo kits come with too many blue colored/03 bulbs 2/3 of the light is 03.. (a 50/50 and a full 03 bulb hince the blue tint)
the bulbs are just bulbs.. as long as you get the K your wanting you should be fine..

Back
Top Bottom