Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy 7/31/2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carey

Aquarium Advice Addict
Yepper, it's that time again. :grin: Time for the Bulk reef Supply group buy starting Tuesday JULY 31st. To briefly go over how it works:

• You submit to me via PM your email address and last name.

• You register on the BRS (Bulk Reef Supply) site with that same email address prior to the group buy start date.

• On the Tuesday it is set to start at approximately noon time EST, you will receive an email from BRS saying the group buy is open.

• You then log into BRS's site and all the prices on almost everything are adjusted.

• The sale goes until the following Monday.

• You purchase as normal at the reduced prices and items are paid for by you and shipped to you. No middle man, just like buying on the website without a group buy.

• There is no commitment to buy anything if you join so no worries there

• Going forward, you will receive a discount permanently at BRS of about 5% or so, even if you do not purchase anything during the buy.
The only items that are not discounted are aquarium controllers and Ecotech items such as the vortech and radion lights. There may be a few other items on the site not discounted but I havent run into any myself. The largest discounts are on BRS items such as: RO/DI units, reactors, carbon, GFO, filter socks etc..

I have found some good savings on salifert test kits, lighting, including ATI bulbs, skimmers and koralia powerheads. Also their base rock is discounted and people rave about their Pukani I believe it is.

RULES (to help me keep this all organized)

• If you think you are going to want to join PLEASE send both your email and last name to me in the same email, BRS and myself will be going by emails and not user names so we need the two to match up. :)

• Please send the information, the sooner the better. If you wait until the day before or during the sale it gets messy and sometimes between sending multiple lists and emails back and forth with BRS people get left out.
  • I do not save the previous group buy lists, I destroy all the emails and last names so i have no record. If you have been in on one previously you still have to send me your information. Sorry to make you re submit every month everyone, but it makes it much easier on my end believe it or not. I appreciate you guys working with me on keeping this simple.
And that's it. Very easy way to save a few bucks on stuff you know you will need.

Thanks for reading! And joining too!

Ok, I am starting to enter the list now so it's last call!!! LOL

Anyone if you want in now would be a great time to send your information to me. :)

if you have any questions just ask away!

Thanks!!

Just forwarded the list over to BRS so you all should be getting your emails around noon time or so. :-D

We ended up with 15 people this go around, so thanks to everyone who signed up!!

happy shopping.

if theres any issues let me know as soon as you can so I can get it resolved. If you want to join still also, get me your info asap.

It's noon so I hope you had me on the list Carey . sent you pm maybe a week ago so I hope your received my pm . thanks again ...

I would have been in,tried to pm but I guess new members are not allowed to pm,this stinks,because I need rock

Great! I love to hear that people saved some money, thats why i organize these buys cause I love to save money AND have other people save as well.

You should be very pleased with the rock, everyone raves about it. lol I purchased some tonga branch last month and was very happy with it. :)

Any chance at all I could get squeezed in on this action? I sent you a PM with my info just in case. Let me know!

Cheers :)

The buy ended this morning. :-( Itshard to add some one during the weekend since they are closed. So sorry you didnt get in this one...:-(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom