Wanted: Calico BNP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oohitsae

Aquarium Advice Addict
Does anyone have a single or pair of Calico brittlenose plecos? I've been trying to find them on AB, but they are always sold as 6+ and do not have room for that many.

I will consider any type of BNP as long as its not albino, albinos creep me out, so if you have something I may be interested in please let me know!

I have the following bristlenoses (none old enough to be sexed):

Red calico (only about 3/4")

Albino (1.5 - 2")

Green dragon (1.5")

Beautiful browns with nice spotting (1.5-2")

(Still waiting to get my super reds!)

I purchased all recently. Have about 5 or 6 of each and waiting to get a pair or trio of each variety and then i will sell the unneeded ones.

Where are you located? Where is north central ohio? I am right by the cleveland airport.

I'm in mansfield. I'd definitely be interested in seeing a picture of the browns and calicoes for sure! How much would you want for one or two when they are ready

Got some!

Hopefully I can sex these guys soon and will have a pair, then will have the other 2 up for sale!

Thanks!

Don't know yet. I've still got a while before I even think about it, still got another inch or so before I can sex them, not sure how fast of a growth rate they have

Man i am so sorry, i promised you pics a week ago! I will work on the greens and browns if you are still interested, but thy still have. Ways to go. Probably just under 2" right now so still cant sex them.

Go ahead and let me know when they are ready with te greens, not sure about browns but definitely interested in greens

Back
Top Bottom