Can't decide on a centerpiece fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mudfrog said:
Yea I have never heard of them swimming up the outlet of a canister filter, only HOB's. The FX5 moves a decent amount of water so he must have been swimming like crazy. You would have thought it would push him back out.

Did he clog it?

Yea, not entirely but enough to where you could tell the motor was having issues. If it would have burnt the motor up I would have been ticked. Only had the filter for around a month and it was $250.

Mudfrog said:
Yea, not entirely but enough to where you could tell the motor was having issues. If it would have burnt the motor up I would have been ticked. Only had the filter for around a month and it was $250.

Haha I would be so mad at him for killing himself and especially for breaking it. Lol good thing it still works! Those filters are so nice.

I saw some snakesskins at my local fish store and they were beautiful

I saw some snakesskins at my local fish store and they were beautiful

I didn't get a chance to pick them up yet as the store is an hour away but I'm going to try to sneak over there this coming weekend. The guy I spoke to said they are 6-7" so I'm counting on 5-6".

Back
Top Bottom