Cats doing funny things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Caught my wee one in a bucket gulping up old tank water. Why?!?! What's wrong with these things?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hard to say Brookster. Good example here......how is this comfortable?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420164476.729466.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My cat likes to play tag. He cannot resist climbing into the dryer. I have a pit bull which he constantly uppercuts with his head and then bites and licks the dogs ears. He knows how to get his own treats from the bag, and will meow on command. He walks on a leash and gets mad when I take the dog out and not him. He also loves to sing me the song of his people at ungodly hours. He's pretty much a whacko, but the most awesome cat ever. He was feral and it took me months just to get near him and now he's glued to me.
His name is Haze but he more often goes by "Chickdoo"
I'll post a pic when I'm on the laptop.

Looking forward to a pic......sounds like my kind of cat.
This passes for normal for 'Baxter'....ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1420317998.490958.jpg

Great looking cat, Eggheadfish!

Ummmm. Nice tobacco grinder on your table....

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Creepin... that's not mine! Don't know who has that there?? Cat must have found it somewhere;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom