Cheap plants?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hummingguppy

Aquarium Advice Regular
In the land of potatoes. otherwise known as Idaho.
I am wanting to set up my first planted tank, but I'm on a low budget, and plants can be expensive! I know I can use the ones from this tank in others and stuff, but I don't think I'll have tons and tons of tanks anyway. I just live the look of planted and thing my betta would be happier that way. So, where can I get plants for cheap? I would rather pay more for quality, of course. I haven't ordered anything of eBay befor. What is your experience with that?

Ebay you will pay higher prices most of the time. Try aquabid or the classified section here. If you are looking for plants I also have some for sale

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Try the classified section here on AA or TPT (ThePlantedTank). TPT also has a RAOK/WTB section where you can score lots of plants for very cheap or free.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advicemyxm mzeN

Try Craigslist. You might get lucky and find someone near you who sells clippings when they prune. I get bags of about 30 plants at a time for $10 or $20!

I've got several species of plants, might have something your interested in. I can put you a package deal together.

Just throw up a classified ad here and you'll get hooked up, i could probably send you a fee things..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom